Saturday, March 29, 2008

KILONG UNG

As a Khmer Rouge genocide survivor, I had lived in anger, self pity, vengeful fantasy, nightmare and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Fortunately, I have managed to put my horrible past to good use. I have been leveraging my past to make the world a better place, one person at a time.

In the reflection of my own past, I have delivered the motivational speeches that inspired people to celebrate life, put things in perspective, hope, dream, have courage, live a balanced life and help others.

If you would like me to speak at your event, please send me a message (kilongung@gmail.com) with suggested date, time and location.

Please feel free to join me in my Facebook groups:

  • Fans of Golden Leaf
  • Cambodian-American Community of Oregon
  • Khmer Rouge Genocide Museum of Oregon
  • MTI Dentatal Team Serving Cambodian Orphanage
  • New Hope Cambodia Library Project